"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord;
the fruit of the womb is His reward"
Psalm 127:3
Psalm 127:3
I came across this verse and have definitely experienced its truth over the past 8 weeks. I honestly can't believe I am a mother now. I had always loved children and dreamed about having kids since I was young. Shaun and I are coming up on our third wedding anniversary this summer, and I am amazed at how much has happened since then. I wouldn't trade it for anything. We had always talked about having kids, yet it seemed so far away. This is God's perfect timing.
I am overwhelmingly blessed to have Shaun as a husband and see him as David's father. I absolutely LOVE being a mother. It is a true joy! I could never understand it until I had a child of my own. He is perfect in my eyes, and I want to love him, protect him, nurture him, smile at him, and look at him all day long!
No comments:
Post a Comment